This was one of the most fun cocktails I’ve ever made. If you’re a s’more lover, this is your drink.
S’more Cocktail Ingredients:
2 oz.Chocolate Liquor
1 oz. Vodka (or chocolate vodka if you’re feeling ambitious)
1.5 oz Bailey’s Irish Cream
1 Hershey’s chocolate square
1 orange slice
1. Coat the rim of your martini glass with an orange slice.
2. Dip rim into crushed graham crackers.
3. Squeeze chocolate syrup around the inside of your glass.
4. Place a marshmallow and chocolate square onto a toothpick.
5. Pour drink ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice, shake very well, set aside.
6. Light marshmallow on fire and drop into your glass
7. Slowly pour your cocktail mixture into glass until marshmallow fire is extinguished. Sip and Enjoy!